Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain the same ~ author unknown
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I return my purchase if I am not fully satisfied?
If you are not completely satisfied with any of our products, excluding opened DVDs or CDs, please return with receipt of purchase for store credit or refund in full within 30 days of purchase. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.
2. How do I contact you directly to make an order over the phone?
Our phone number is (310) 427-2700
Customer Service hours: Sunday-Saturday 6:00-9:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
Due to our high volume of calls, especially during the holiday season, you may leave a message and we will return your call within 24 hours, or for faster response to questions or concerns, please contact us by e mail.
3. How do I contact you by email?
Our email address is : www.ItalianChildrensMarket.com, or use the "contact us" tab on our website.
4. What if I don't want to pay online, or with my credit card? Do you take personal checks or Money orders?
Yes, personal checks and money orders are accepted. Please send your checks payable to Italian Children's Market to:
1536 W. 25th Street, Ste 321, San Pedro, CA 90732
Be sure to include a note describing your item, the quantity, first and last name, your address, and phone number. Please refer to our shipping page for correct shipping charges.
5. When will I receive my purchase?
We try our best to process all orders within 24 hours. Estimated shipping time is 2-9 days once payment is received. Express shipping is available. Please contact us directly for special shipping requests. We also ship internationally.
6. Can you ship to another address if I am purchasing as a gift?
Absolutely! Please provide us with your billing address, and the name and address to where it is to be shipped.
7. Can you change the name on the teddy bears's sweater to a custom name?
Unfortunately, no. Giovanni is the name of the character. After the greeting, he says "Mi chiamo Giovanni..." (My name is Giovanni). The greeting cannot be changed.
8. Where is Giovanni the Italian Bear made?
Our Giovanni is fabricated in China. He is a novelty item priced reasonably for all to enjoy. His recorded voice is that of a nine-year-old Italian/American boy and he is created by an American citizen with Italian roots.