HABA Roman Arch Building Block setItalian Children's Market
HABA Roman Arch Wooden Architectural Building Blocks - 114 Piece Set
- Ingenuity and architectural brilliance inspired the Romans to incorporate form and function into design. The arches allowed the aqueducts to flow freely and provide water for the growing cities.
- This set represents one of the biggest advances in architecture and through your child can now learn a understand these concepts and well as work on their motor skills and creative reasoning.
- Common building blocks may be regarded as the most simple of toys. That may be true, but the Master Builder Sets by HABA inspire the design of structures that honor creativity and imagination.
- This building set contains 114 pieces in 14 different shapes and is recommended for builders aged 5 and up.
- The blocks are of the highest quality and will stand up to the test of time, as well as the continued tests of children. Basic size: 2,5 cm; 1 inch.
The Haba brand Roman Arch Building Block sets do not come with instructions. As with all Haba building block sets the instructions are purposely not included as the block sets are intended to honor a child's imagination, creativity, and develop critical thinking skills, as they recreate the structure, from just looking at it --(much like the builders did in ancient times).